Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Rough Day

My day definitely didn't start the way I had planned.  It all started Saturday morning when I woke up with what felt like a crick in my neck.  By Sunday morning, I was in tears.  Nothing to do but head to a critical care facility and get checked out.  They did lots of x-rays and gave me a shot for pain.  Then the Dr suggested that I go on over to the emergency room if the shot did not seem to be helping the pain.  Yeah, that's probably what I should've done but I just didn't feel like sitting at another emergency center for what surely would have been 2 hours or longer.  We had plans to go to my parents house for supper and to celebrate my mom's and my brother's birthday.  I was thinking if I could just make it through the day, maybe the shot would kick in and ease up my muscles enough to let me get over whatever was wrong.  If you don't already know, I have fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis.

I made it through supper and cake at my parent's house.  I don't remember much of it except that the shot (or nerves or something) set off extremely bad stomach cramps.  By the time we got back home, I left my son to entertain himself while he finished up his laundry and I went to bed!  6pm and I'm in the bed!  My neck feels a tiny bit better, not much but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.  As far as the rest of me, I feel like crap now...

Greeting card with flowers made from punches

I didn't put a sentiment on this card.  I think I might use it as a sympathy card.  I never seem to have any on hand when I need them.

Hope you have a wonderful crafty day,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment