Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Suit and Tie? No Way!

It's all about the suit and tie, right?  W.R.O.N.G.  Not today... Today it's all about the Shirt and Sweater.  Let me show you this adorable card that I made...



Check out this card's decked out collar!


This card wasn't difficult at all to make.  The gorgeous double sided paper pretty much does the work for you.  I took a small piece that I had already cut off and adhered it behind the V-neck so it would look like the inside of the shirt.  Then you just cut a slit down the center.  Fold over and then move about 1/4" and fold again to get the collar to really set nicely.

I really hope that you enjoyed the card.  If you make one, share it with me... I would love to see it!  If you have any questions, just let me know.

Now go have a wonderful crafty day!
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment